Job title: Mobile IOS Developer
Location: Biassono (MB) – Italy
Requested skills and experience:
As Mobile iOS developer, the candidate will be highly dedicated to evolve the Docebo iOS mobile applications. You will work with the mobile team at Docebo to create apps that run flawlessly on the iOS platform.
You will support the development of the Docebo LMS product, through the conception-to-delivery and maintenance lifecycles, using a Scrum-based development methodology.
A deep understanding and knowledge of mobile technologies is essential in executing all required duties.
Report to: Mobile Product Owner
- Develop and build the functional and technical design of the app
- Work with the UI/UX Team to constantly improve the usability of the mobile products
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Significant experience in native iOS app development and knowledge
- Strong experience developing with Swift
- Good experience with Objective-C
- Strong experience in Git workflow
- An understanding of common software development patterns such as Singleton, Adapter, Proxy Patterns, Viper, MVVM
- Comprehensive knowledge in React Native and Redux
Nice to have:
- Working Knowledge of Angular
- Experience with Testing and Test cases desirable
- Experience working in SCRUM team and familiarity with the Agile Methodology
- Write great code and SOLID pattern is appreciated
- Familiarity with JSON and Api calls
What we offer:
A very competitive salary package in a fast growing company with a lot of interesting opportunities and things to do …and most of all have a lot of fun doing so!
To apply for this job position please apply here: