Job title: Front End Developer
Location: MILAN and TURIN – ITALY
Requested skills and experience:
Who are we looking for?
In order to enhance our teams we are looking for Front End Developers, with 3-5 years of experience in this role within the Finance/Insurance sectors.
The ideal candidates will have the following skills:
• Motivated to work in the IT consulting sector, flexible, highly team-work oriented, together with the Client and to the Client, in an international and multicultural environment
• Implement the software components to be inserted within the Web Enterprise applications using the Java technology
• Participate to the integration test phases, supporting the definition of test plans, and will be involved in the realization of the software documents according to the company standards
• Good relational and organizational skills, ability of working in autonomy, proactivity and flexibility.
What we require from you:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Informatics or Software Engineering
• Fluent in spoken and written English
• Passionate about emerging web standards and basics of development
• Availability to travel nationally.
• Application servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Weblogic
• Databases: Oracle, MySql, MongoDB
• Protocols and Architectures: TCP-IP, RESTful
• Version control systems: SVN, Git
• Tools/Frameworks and technologies: AngularJS, Angular2, Bootstrap, RequireJs, Grunt, Webpack, Bower, Gulp, Spring, Mybatis/Hibernate
• Web Services REST, SOAP, etc.
What we offer:
GFT Technologies SE (GFT) is a business change and technology consultancy trusted by the world’s leading financial services institutions to solve their most critical challenges. Specifically defining answers to the current constant of regulatory change – whilst innovating to meet the demands of the digital revolution. GFT brings together advisory, creative and technology capabilities with innovation culture and specialist knowledge of the finance sector, to transform the clients’ businesses.
Utilising the CODE_n innovation platform, GFT is able to provide international start-ups, technology pioneers and established companies access to a global network, which enables them to tap into the disruptive trends in financial services markets and harness them for their out of the box thinking.
GFT plans to generate consolidated revenue of around EUR 450 million in its financial year 2017. Founded in 1987, the company is now represented in twelve countries with a global team of almost 5,000 employees. The GFT share is listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange in the TecDAX (ISIN: DE0005800601).
GFT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our organization does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, religion, disability, national origin, sexual orientation or and other basis as prohibited by applicable local and federal law. Please note that due to the high volume of applicants we receive, our recruiters will contact only qualified applicants; however, we may contact applicants for future openings.
To apply for this job position please send us an email at: