Job title: Oracle A-Team Solution Architect
Requested skills and experience:
Desired Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
- Strong understanding of cloud architecture and hybrid on-premises / cloud designs. Strong technical skills and a system wide vision including all aspects of the cloud ecosystem.
- Fluent in current Oracle SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS products and experienced in designing complex and large-scale cloud projects, ideally spread across a variety of industries and function domains such as Customer Experience, HCM, ERP, SCM, etc.
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience in Oracle PaaS and IaaS related technologies – such as Java, integration, mobile, security, storage, compute, and networking.
- Highly motivated, self-starter with a quick learning style and a strong ambition to remain up to date with current technologies and trends.
- Exceptional analytical and critical reasoning skills capable of flexible and lateral thinking.
- Ability to strongly lead technical discussions with customers, partners, and other Oracle teams.
- Understanding of Open source and non-Oracle products and solutions.
- Inclination to coach – through trainings, public forums, blogs, and conferences.
- Highly developed interpersonal, verbal communication and presentation skills; demonstrated comfort level for presentations to senior leadership level meetings.
- Work with and across all levels within the business to develop the “best” solution to an issue/business need required.
- A master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field or a Bachelor’s Degree and comparable experience in software development, information technology, and/or data architecture.
- Minimum of 10 or more years of experience in progressively responsible information technology.
- Extensive experience with cloud services in the areas of SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS.
What we offer:
Regular Employee Hire
RAL range: > 35.000€
Please apply here: https://oracle.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en